How should I care for my Figgy Cover?
Our covers are made from 100% microsuede. Microsuede is a very durable fabric, although we recommend washing with care so it will last a lifetime! Hand washing the covers in cold water and hanging dry will prevent any shrinking and preserve the fabric the best. If you would like to machine wash the covers, wash on delicate cycles in cold water, and tumble-dry on low in the dryer. For spot cleaning, use upholstery cleaner as directed. We recommend Tide or gain for detergent.
The waterproof liners are also hand/machine washable. Please follow the same guidelines as stated above.
What is your return policy?
You can view our full return policy and guarantee here.
What does CertiPUR-US® mean?
When you buy products containing certified foam, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
It means the foam in the bedding or upholstered furniture has been tested to meet CertiPUR-US® rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability. Specifically, the foam is:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
For more information visit https://certipur.us/